2020 has been a year of many disappointments, however, for the game lovers, this has been most interesting for the release of the latest generation GPUs and CPUs. Hence the top lists of 2019, or even till the mid of 2020 are a thing of the past. Below are the discussions of the top contenders of Best GPU 2020 List, according to their performance and benchmarks.
Best GPU 2020 For Gaming
In this context, we are trying to help you to find the best GPU 2020 For Gaming. If you want to build a new gaming PC or want to upgrade your existing gaming PC, then you already know the importance of a graphics card (GPU) for your gaming PC’s performance.
It provides the power for the graphical output of the gaming PC. To get a combination of quality resolution with a high frame rate, you need to choose a good GPU. So we are going to discuss some GPUs, which can be the best for you.
Best GPU 2020 List
Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080
This is the latest in the Nvidia Lineup and top contender of the Best GPU 2020 List.
Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080 Specifications
GPU: GA102 | GPU Core Count: 8704 | Memory: GDDR6X 10GB (19Gbps) | Boost Clock: 1710 MHz | TDP: 320 watts
Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080 Highlights
This is the second-best GPU at present.
Cheaper than 2080 Ti and 3090.
Capable of 4K ultra with minimum 60 fps.
Better than the previous-generation graphics cards.
Stock is limited on launch.
Nvidia GeForce RTX 3070
Like the 3080, this is the second favorite graphics card for this Best GPU 2020 List.
Nvidia GeForce RTX 3070 Specifications
GPU: GA104 | GPU Core Count: 5888 | Memory: GDDR6 8GB (14Gbps) | Boost Clock: 1725 MHz | TDP: 220 watts
Nvidia GeForce RTX 3070 Highlights
- Similar performance to 2080 Ti for half price.
- Not capable of 4K ultra with 60 fps in few games.
- Stock is limited on launch.
AMD RX 5700 XT
AMD RX 5700 XT Specifications
GPU: Navi 10 | GPU Core Count: 2560 | Memory: GDDR6 8GB (14Gbps) | Boost Clock: 1755 MHz | TDP: 225 watts
AMD RX 5700 XT Highlights
- RDNA architecture delivers better efficiency and performance.
- This GPU offers better performance for the price.
- Great 1440p gaming performance and capable of 4K in few games.
- Ray tracing support not available through software or hardware.
AMD RX 5500 XT
AMD RX 5500 XT Specifications:
GPU: Navi 14 | GPU Core Count: 1408 | Memory: GDDR6X 8GB (14Gbps) | Boost Clock: 1717 MHz | TDP: 130 watts
AMD RX 5500 XT Highlights
- Faster performance than Nvidia GTX 1650 Super.
- The price is under $200, which is cheap for a decent gaming GPU.
- Ultra quality performance is not good in a few games.
- Ray tracing support is not available.
Nvidia GTX 1650 Super
For budget gamers, this is the most bang for the buck kind of graphics card. It has the power to run many AAA games in medium / low settings, but do not expect anything over 60 fps.
Nvidia GTX 1650 Super Specifications
GPU: TU116 | GPU Core Count: 1280 | Memory: GDDR6X 4GB (12Gbps) | Boost Clock: 1725 MHz | TDP: 100 watts
Nvidia GTX 1650 Super Highlights
- Delivers decent fps for modern games.
- Architecture efficiency is high.
- Produce quality videos for Latest NVENC.
- Price is expensive compared to AMD RX 570 4GB.
- 4GB memory is not enough.
The above graphics cards are the best GPU 2020 according to their price to performance ratio. So you choose according to your requirement and budget. If you think we have missed out on any big contender in this list, feel free to comment and let us know which graphics card should have a place here.
We will soon be publishing the list of budget graphics cards in 2020 and a list of top-performing graphics cards in 2020 that money can buy. If you want more of these series, please leave a reply below. Stay tuned and happy gaming.