GPU-Z version 2.35.0 is recently launched with
Intel recently launched its Tiger Lake CPUs, but there is no announcement for DG1 graphics powered laptops. But we can expect Intel DG1 graphics powered laptops will arrive very soon.
Other Highlights of GPU-Z 2.35.0 for Intel and Nvidia
- New BIOS saving available for NVIDIA’s Ampere.
- Reporting of memory size is fixed on Nvidia GeForce RTX 3090.
- DirectML detection is fixed on Windows10 Insider version 20231.1000
- NVIDIA GT218 and GT216 fake card detection is improved.
- NVIDIA A100 PCIe support is available.
- Intel Core i5-10200H’s (Comet Lake) UHD Graphics support is available.
We will publish more information on this topic. Stay tuned with us. For any questions and queries leave your valuable comments here. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Footnotes: TechPowerUp, TechPowerUp GPU-Z, 16th October 2020.