A dominant name in the field of storage device, motherboard, and graphic card manufacturing, BIOSTAR, has announced an update by which BIOSTAR Intel 400 series motherboards will support the AMD Smart Access Memory Technology.
The technology mentioned above lets the CPU utilize the GPU completely, by which users will be able to attain an extra 11% in gaming performance. If consumers pair their Intel 400 series motherboards with AMD Radeon RX 6000 series graphics cards and 10th Gen Intel Core processors, they can enjoy an ancillary performance.
Steps to enable the BIOSTAR INTEL 400 Series Update:
- You first need to enter the “BIOS.”
- Then move onto “Advanced.”
- Then you have to select “PCI Subsystem Settings.”
- After that, Enable the option “Above 4G Decoding”.
- Click Auto “Re-Size BAR Support.”
- Then save settings and reboot by pressing “F10”.
Variants in the BIOSTAR Intel 400 series are RACING Z490GTA EVO, RACING Z490GTN, RACING Z490GTA, Z490GTN, Z490T-SILVER, Z490A-SILVER, RACING B460GTQ, RACING B460GTA, H410MHG, and the H410MH. All the items will be available starting from January next year.
Sources: Biostar official Website, RACING INTEL Socket Motherboard, 12th December 2020.