On 24th September 2020, The flagship GeForce RTX 3090 with Ampere architecture is officially launched by Nvidia. This GPU has a 10496 number of CUDA cores, GDDR6X type memory of 24GB, and a TDP of 350W.
Nvidia launched this card with a price tag of 1499 USD, which is more than double compared to the official price of the RTX 3080 (699 USD). Now from the nearest retailer, you can purchase the graphics card. Let’s take a look at the official specification and features of this GPU.
Specification of RTX 3090
This graphics card has an Architecture named Ampere. It is based on 8nm process technology with transistors of 28300 million. The Base Clock of this flagship card is 1395 MHz, and the Boost Clock is up to 1695 MHz. Its bus Interface is PCIe 4.0 type. It requires a twelve pin connector for power supply.
Extra Features of RTX 3090
- New Ampere architecture from Nvidia
- RT Cores are from the Second Generation
- Tensor Cores are from the third Generation
- Integrated with GDDR6X type 24GB memory with 384-bit interface
- New Cooling System named WINDFORCE 3X
- Spinning fans with Cooling System
- RGB Fusion version 2.0
- Metal backplate for protection
- 4 Years of Warranty through online registration
We will update more news about this graphics card. Stay tuned. If you need any information, then leave a comment. We will reply soon.
Footnotes: videocardz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 Graphics Cards Review Roundup, 24th September 2020.